Tuesday, January 22

The Millionaire Artist Challenge Day 2: Which Route Are You Taking To Success?


 Day 2: MILLIONAIRE ARTIST TIP - Always create a mini schedule for your day.

Always have a road map to where you are going and what needs to be done!  Before I check email, go on the phone, write or do anything I create a schedule for my day every day! * I will go into more details at the Millionaire Artist Workshop on February 2nd on how to do this and how to avoid procrastinating on facebook! 
An artist must always have a road map! Have a plan for your day and have a sense of what you wish to accomplish and the time frame to do it!
And remember to turn off your phone, allot a certain time in your day to respond to and answer the phone!

Remember to register for the Millionaire Artist workshop on February 2nd go to www.millionaireartist.eventbrite.ca spaces filling up quickly!
Remember to tweet, or facebook me to let me know how the challenge is going for you! If you missed Day 1 check it out here. Join us!

1 comment:

mahesh said...

Wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards,

Fully Furnished Office Space for rent in Begumpet