Monday, January 7

Monday Motivation: Claim 2013 as your year! (and a surprise announcement)

2012 Millionaire Artist workshop

How has your first week been so far? Have you been ploughing through your to-do list or has the conviction of your resolutions fizzled and faded?

Hopefully it’s the former and not the latter. But if you have already lost your motivation, that’s okay- because there is no time like the present to start anew and declare a brand new start.

You have a whole year ahead of you – and before you know it, it will be January 1st, 2014. So, what do you commit to achieving this year and how will you invest in yourself to make this year truly YOUR year?

If one of the things you wanted to achieve this year was to nurture your creative side and turn your passion into your life’s work I have some great news. The Millionaire Artist workshop is back!

This year’s Millionaire Artist workshop will take place February 2, 2013 with a fresh line-up of industry panelists as well as the frank advice and stories from yours truly.

The theme of the workshop will be “New Year, New You” and I’ll be announcing more details shortly including the location and guest panelists.This workshop is just the thing to help you get started with your resolutions AND stick to them. And for those of you who are already working hard to move your art to the next level we’ll have lots of tips for you too.

The last workshop had a great turn out and I received lots of great feedback. Here’s one of the emails I received after the workshop:

I have surrounded myself with complete gratitude since Trey Anthony's Millionaire Artist workshop. It was intimate and lively, yet excitable. The big click for me were the 5 things to do for your career before 8. I walked away from the workshop focused on remaining aware of my lifestyle, from where I am to where I am heading. I took out this day to look at my room, clean it and move around my bed set entirely. Immediately my thoughts were clear of clouds because my room is clear of clutter. - Tenika Francis, entrepreneur

And in keeping with tradition we will be giving away free tickets to the workshop. To enter the contest all you have to do is 1) subscribe to thetruthaccordingtotrey by entering your email address on the side panel and 2) send me an email to let me know you’ve subscribed. If you subscribe by January 16th you’ll be entered into a draw for a free ticket, winner to be announced next week.

I will also be announcing more details (panelists, venue, etc.) in the coming weeks. Please stay tuned to the blog and The Millionaire Artist Facebook page or follow me on Twitter for more info.

Let’s all vow to make 2013 the year of DOING & BEING exactly who we’ve imagined ourselves to be. Take action today. For more information, to sign up for the Millionaire Artist workshop and to enter the contest email safiab@treyanthonystudios.com.

 

No comments: