Wanna be a Great Writer? This is year to do it! With an Award Winning, Recognized World-wide Writer, Producer, and Artist. Trey Anthony is a Four Time NAACP Award-Winning Writer, Huffington Post Contributor, and creator of 'Da Kink In My Hair' Series. She's hosting exclusive Writer's Workshops in the U.S. and Canada.The first workshop of the series "She Writes What Is Sacred: Part 1" kicks off in Atlanta on Sunday January, 19th. The Workshop/ Writer's Boot Camp is for Writers on any level.
The Producer is offering fellow Writers, Creatives, and aspiring Artists a chance to a chance to see how it all works and opportunities to explore relevant, unanswered truths about the creative writing process. Beyond creative development, Writers will discuss questions such as:
- WHAT THINGS IN MY LIFE DO I CHOOSE TO WRITE ABOUT?
- HOW DO I MERGE REALITY WITH FICTION?
- HOW DO YOU USE "REAL" PEOPLE TO CREATE DYNAMIC
- FICTIONAL CHARACTERS?
- IF IT DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN TO "ME" CAN I WRITE ABOUT IT?
- HOW DO I WRITE THROUGH THE PAIN?
- HOW DO TO WRITE THROUGH FEAR?
- HOW CAN MY WRITING HEAL MYSELF AND OTHERS?
In the group writing workshop, Trey takes writers on a journey of self exploration and how to write their Vision and Truth. The Event will be held at Sister Love, Inc. on Ralph David Abernathy, Blvd.
For tickets and more info visit: shewrites.brownpapertickets.com/