Trey Anthony Studios is looking for an Executive Personal/ Arts Administrative Assistant.
Want to join the team of an award winning Production Company? Then Apply for our E.A. position.
This position is a unique one as the person hired will be responsible for providing
both personal and executive support to the executive.
Must live in the GTA area and/or willing to travel to Toronto twice per week.
Must have a valid drivers license and access to own fax/scanner/ and computer.
• Managing the executive’s calendar, scheduling meetings and appointments.
• Preparing agendas and material for meetings.
• Booking workshop/rehearsal space.
• Sending out packages and following up on speaking requests.
• Supporting the planning and budgeting process, tracking, reporting and
• Invoicing and setting up bills online.
• Recording accurate files and receipts for bookkeeper.
• Updating website and numerous social media platforms in conjunction with
existing blogging team.
• Gathering press material and archiving all relative press.
• Researching grants/funding for television, film and theatre.
• Booking talent, writers, actors, camera crew etc.
• Reviewing television treatments, scripts etc.
• Arranging for lunch services, refreshments etc.
• Heavy coordination of travel arrangements (including international) and
• Acting as the direct liaison between the executive and various business partners, clients and contractual staff including bloggers, lawyer,
accountant, bookkeeper, etc.
• Administering and handling correspondence and follow up as required, with
consideration to priorities and timelines.
• Anticipating needs of the executive and being proactive.
• Keeping immaculate and confidential files.
• Scheduling personal appointments.
• Running personal and household errands.
• Liaising with executive’s personal home tenants and housekeeper.
• Ensuring all rents are collected and paid.
• Paying personal bills on line.
• Maintaining strict confidentiality.
Qualifications and Experience***Please do not apply if you do not meet the
specific qualifications outlined in A, B, or C.
A) At least 3 years+ of related professional administrative experience as an
executive assistant along with experience in small office environment.
B) A 2-year post-secondary diploma or equivalent education in Office or Business
Administration, or graduate of an arts administrative, stage managing or business
affairs program and you have worked 2 years or more in a position related to your
C) 3 years+ experience as a stage manager, production assistant or line producer in
the entertainment industry.
This role is perfect for you, if you are…
Super organized. Detail oriented. Independent, confident and professional. Committed to your career path and dedicated to continuous growth and improvement. Excited about working behind the scenes. Eager to learn and be challenged. Enthusiastic about ‘wearing many hats’ and becoming the ‘rightarm’ of the company. Looking to join a very small, boutique, one womyn entrepreneurialteam with direct mentorship from the CEO. Comfortable taking a leadership role and making suggestions to improve business processes. Calm under fire and able to navigate throughsituations with diplomacy and tact. Honest, trustworthy, reliable and able to maintain discretion at all times. Anal about spread sheets and filing. Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision. Not a clock-watcher and believes the job is done when the job is done!
Did we mention SUPER organized?
Schedule: 12-15 hours per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Compensation range: $13-16/hour, depending on experience.
Candidate must be available to do most of their hours virtually during regular
business hours and do one to two in-person meetings per week. Some flexibility
with hours allowed. Occasional support after hours (evenings and weekends) may
be required while in production.
Trey Anthony Studios (TAS) is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified
candidates, especially Aboriginal persons, members of sexual minority groups,
LGBTQ, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and womyn. Please feel free to
self identify in cover letter. Must be able to start immediately.
Strong possibility that this position may evolve into a full time position in
February 2015 or sooner.
Only qualified applicants will be called. Please do not call, facebook or email. Please
send cover letter and resume highlighting all your qualifications and the reasons
you are ideal for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put in subject
matter Personal Arts Administrative Assistant.
Deadline: THURSDAY MARCH 27, 2014 – 5pm